- Experience 2 Years
ICBC is committed to delivering consistently high quality customer service to all British Columbians. If you are interested in
receiving a competitive salary, doing meaningful work, contributing to an inclusive and respectful workplace and are a
responsible and reliable team member, we invite you to apply to join us at ICBC. Drive your career with us.
ICBC is committed to being an inclusive employer, one that reflects the diversity of the people and communities of British
We are looking for dynamic, proactive and organized administrative support professionals to join our team and provide general
administrative support to our Claims Department. Your administrative experience and customer service skills are essential in this
fast-paced, service oriented environment.
Your responsibilities may include:
• Greeting customers and responding to enquiries in person and on the phone
• Performing a variety of administrative support functions such as filing, sorting mail, paying bills and arranging meetings
• Preparing and reviewing reports and documents for accuracy and error correction
• Completing correspondence and memos
• Maintaining and updating all statistical documents
• Assisting in opening, maintaining and closing claim files
• Recording and sorting customer belongings retrieved from vehicles
• Preparing file documents for records retention.
Your qualifications will include:
• A minimum typing speed of 40 net words per minute with a 90% accuracy level
• A minimum data entry speed of 5000 net key strokes per hour with a 95% accuracy level
• Strong customer service skills
• Initiative and good judgment to be proactive and determine priorities
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and to be flexible to adapt to changing work demands, volumes and schedules
• Attention to detail and focus on accuracy
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with relevant computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel
• High school graduation and some combination of coursework in Administrative program and/or experience in an office environment
• Dicta-typing proficiency is an asset.
This role is a Bargaining Unit position. The salary is a firm $37,474 for the first six months before a raise is permitted through the
Collective Agreement. ICBC also offers a strong benefit/pension plan plus three weeks’ vacation.
**Only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada at present will be considered for this position**
151 West Esplanade | North Vancouver | BC | V7M 3H9 | 604-982-6675 | 1-844-982-66