- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Grade 10 education or equivalent acceptable to the Employer;
- Proven ability to follow written and verbal instruction; read, write, add and subtract;
- Demonstrated knowledge of and/or adaptability to cleaning procedures and compounds, and supplies necessary to maintain a clean, safe hospital environment;
- Must be able to operate cleaning equipment, ie: automatic floor scrubber, floor polishers, etc.;
- Dependable, competent and continued ability to carry out responsibilities;
- Able to deal tactfully and courteously with residents, residents’ families, visitors and staff;
- Familiar with Occupational Health & Safety Workers’ Rights & Responsibilities;
- Understands and maintains confidentiality;
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skill with the ability to function effectively independently, within a team, with front line personnel , and management;
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively in a fast paced healthcare environment with excellent
organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize workload;
- Dependable with a verifiable acceptable attendance record;
- Proven ability to perform the essential duties of the position on a regular basis.
1. Scrubbing, dusting, and wet mopping of floors.
2. Strip and refinish floors.
3. Buffing floors.
4. Wash and disinfect walls and ceilings.
5. Move beds and equipment for cleaning purposes.
6. Assist Aides when required.
7. Maintain equipment in clean condition.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and Employment Application form by using one
of the following options:
1. Email to: Human.Resources@rhcf.on.ca
2. Fax to: 807-274-2898 Attention: Human Resources
3. Mail or hand deliver to: Human Resources, 110 Victoria Avenue, Fort Frances, ON P9A 2B7
Resumes accepted for consideration on our advertised positions must quote the job reference number along with the
job title. We wish to thank all applicants, however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted directly.